[jbossws-dev] JBossWS 3.3.0.CR2 on the new repository

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Thu Apr 22 14:56:07 EDT 2010

Folks,
I've finally released 3.3.0.CR2 to the new Nexus based repository. On
this topic, the release comes with a readme file pointing to the
documentation regarding how to configure the local maven settings.xml
for using the new maven repository. Without that, it's going to be quite
hard for those not really involved in development to figure out how to
build 3.3.0.CR2 with Maven.
This is most probably a temporary solution, caused by the current
restrictions preventing the project's pom.xml from containing references
to repositories. I know Paul Gier is going to either remove that
restriction (which would allow us to restore the repositories setting in
the our artifacts) or come up with another (probably better) solution.
The discussion is likely to happen on the jboss-dev mailing list soon.
Cheers
Alessio

--
Alessio Soldano