[jbossws-dev] CXF-2926

Richard Opalka ropalka at redhat.com
Tue Aug 3 09:59:31 EDT 2010

  The CXF tool fails if catalog file doesn't exist (and it doesn't at TCK6).
I saw other methods in Oasis Catalog manager are just logging warnings.
This fix helped me to fix 56 jws tests.
Other solution would be either to patch TCK6 tools (to don't reference
not existing catalog file)
or provide empty/fake catalog file.

Rio

--