[jbossws-dev] CXF-2926

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Tue Aug 3 10:03:05 EDT 2010

  Hi,
yes, that's exactly the reason why I was asking... while I agree the
behaviour there might appear a bit too restrictive, the root problem is
still that the "user" is pointing to an file that does not exist.
Btw, I don't think this is something covered by spec, am I wrong?
So, given I think the issue this comes from is TCK (right Richard?)...
we might want to see (privately) what can be done (challenge?) if that
is actually asking for a missing catalog.
Thanks
Alessio

On 08/03/2010 03:58 PM, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> If so then there might be some pushback against this fix...
> I'm not sure how say CXF behaves if for example a wsdl location is specified in @WebService but the wsdl is not actually there ?
> The missing catalog file might in principle lead to a wrong resolution ?
>
> cheers, Sergey
>
> ----- "Alessio Soldano"<asoldano at redhat.com>  wrote:
>
>> Basically your patch would prevent the cxf tooling from failing badly
>>
>> when the catalog file prop is provided but the catalog is actually
>> missing (an error message is instead produced, ignoring the error) ?
>>
>> Alessio
>>
>> On 08/03/2010 03:30 PM, Richard Opalka wrote:
>>>     Hi Folks,
>>>
>>>       could somebody commit  CXF-2926 upstream and close this issue?
>>> I don't have write commit rights to CXF repo.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance,
>>>
>>> Richard
>>>

>> --
>> Alessio Soldano