[jbossws-dev] CXF-2926

Richard Opalka ropalka at redhat.com
Wed Aug 4 04:32:15 EDT 2010

  Daniel Kulp is the right person to ask, at least from the logs:

[/home/opalka][/home/opalka/THIRDPARTY/CXF/trunk]>git log -20
--pretty=format:"%h - %an, %ar : %s"
rt/core/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/catalog/OASISCatalogManager.java
e5f270e - J. Daniel Kulp, 11 months ago : Work on reducing startup time
by lazy-initting things and marking classes that Jsr250BeanPostProcessor
don't need to deal with
d0d45f3 - J. Daniel Kulp, 1 year, 4 months ago : Update catalog support
to detect if xml-resolver is available and if not, disable itself. If
not using catalogs, xml-resolvers is now optional.
9b6b7bf - Freeman Yue Fang, 1 year, 5 months ago : [CXF-2063]should set
catalogManager debug level a bit ealier
8f09d2b - James Maode Mao, 2 years, 11 months ago : * CXF-1053   Fix the
build on Windows Vista,
6524473 - J. Daniel Kulp, 2 years, 11 months ago : [CXF-1053] Support
URI and public types of catalog substitution as well as System
ec4aa77 - J. Daniel Kulp, 2 years, 11 months ago : [CXF-942] Fix some
JAX-WS SOAPFaultException mapping issues * Make all Logger creations go
through LogUtils.getL7dLogger so I can stop trying t
4f981fe - James Maode Mao, 3 years, 1 month ago : * WSDLDefinition
builder support catalog * WSDL2Java jaxws frontend support catalog * Map
the ws-addr.xsd from network to the classpath
7848106 - J. Daniel Kulp, 3 years, 2 months ago : Update OASIS catalog
stuff to be a real bus extension so we don't create new Catalogs for
every wsdl/schema we processes.
463803a - J. Daniel Kulp, 3 years, 5 months ago : Commit first part of
CXF-440 (patch from Jarek Gawor)

RIchard

Richard Opalka
ropalka at redhat.com