[jbossws-dev] [JBWS-CXF] On injections and @PostConstruct

Sergey Beryozkin sberyozk at redhat.com
Fri Jul 9 04:49:45 EDT 2010

Hi Richard

thanks for the review. I actually started modifying the CXF code so that a custom ResourceInjector can be injected
but then I thought, given that ResourceInjector is a concrete class and its initialization is a bit involved too, we'd need
to have more complex requirements (compared to just blocking/postponing a PostConstruct call) for us to start overriding ResourceInjector. The code can be enhanced when needed...

cheers, Sergey