[jbossws-dev] JBossWS 3.3.1 release next week

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Sat Jun 5 06:55:40 EDT 2010

Hi folks,
I've just created branches for JBossWS 3.3.1 (stacks only) which I do
plan to release next week (hopefully on Tuesday).
The main reasons for this early 3.3.1 release are:
- the need to include the Apache CXF 2.2.9 upgrade which should be out
early next week (afaics the vote phase for it should be completed by end
of today) (JBWS-3057)
- the need to fix the binary distribution installation, which fails with
3.3.0 against vanilla AS versions (JBWS-3048)
I've started a Hudson instance on http://jbossws.jboss.org:8280/hudson/
for 3.3.1. We'll manually trigger job runs after the CXF 2.2.9 update.
No other fixes/issues should be committed to the 3.3.1 branches unless
for fixing testsuite failures reported by Hudson.
The development for JBossWS 4.0 goes on on trunk as usual.
Cheers
Alessio

--
Alessio Soldano