[jbossws-dev] JBWS-3073 & Hudson

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Wed Jun 30 13:47:20 EDT 2010

Folks,
I've re-configured hudson on jbossws.jboss.org:8180/hudson according to
the changes for JBWS-3073. The changes have been committed on
jbossws-framework/hudson trunk. Basically we now have different jobs for
JBossWS-CXF with and without Spring support. The spring flavour of those
jobs installs jbossws-cxf with the -Dspring=true property for including
Spring libraries on the server and uses the -Pspring profile for adding
spring artifacts to the client classpath.
Further documentation on JBWS-3073 coming soon.
Cheers
Alessio

--
Alessio Soldano