[jbossws-dev] Ensure meaningful excludes for all stacks

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Wed Mar 31 13:38:48 EDT 2010

Hi folks,
looking at the test exclude files for CXF and Metro stack, I see:

# TODO investigate failures
org/jboss/test/ws/jaxws/jbws2960/*TestCase.*
org/jboss/test/ws/jaxws/handlerscope/*TestCase.*

# [JBWS-2960] TODO
org/jboss/test/ws/jaxws/jbws2960/*TestCase.*

(where JBWS-2960 is a Native stack issue according to Jira)

Please make sure the excludes are always valid and referring to a proper
jira whose component is the same as the stack the exclude belongs to.
It's fine excluding tests because changes on a stack revealed problems
on another (due to a common testcase enhancement), but we should always
have jiras for the corresponding prolem (either for fixing the test or
the implementation, depending on what's wrong).
Thanks
Alessio

--
Alessio Soldano