[jbossws-dev] JBWS-2210

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Thu May 13 11:47:53 EDT 2010

Hi Sergey,
I've just committed your patch3 for JBWS-2210. Thanks again. If nothing
unexpected happens tonight during Hudson runs (but I'm really positive
here), that will go to the next JBossWS 3.3.0 release (which is
currently scheduled for May, 21st).
If you're fine with this, I'd solve the JBWS-2210 jira and move the
missing bits (I see the digest stuff, etc. for instance) to new specific
jiras. I'm just probably going to produce some kind of documentation for
JBWS-2210 is our wiki.. unless you already have something ready to be
used ;-)
Cheers
Alessio

--