[jbossws-dev] JBossWS 4.0.0.CR1 has been released

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Thu Nov 17 13:43:02 EST 2011

JBossWS 4.0.0.CR1 has just been released and is available for download
in binary and source distributions! Since the beginning of the JBoss 4
effort we've been working on more than 150 issues, including many new
features. Have a look at the release notes for details [1][2] and  try
the CRs! Feedback is welcome as always!
The release is mainly meant for JBoss Application Server 7 and has been
tested against AS 7.0.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.2 and the current 7.1.0 snapshot.
JBoss AS 6 support is still included, but might be removed by the time
JBossWS 4.0.0 goes final (hopefully soon).
In any case, we're planning to go final by the time JBoss AS 7.1.0.CR1
is released.

[1] http://download.jboss.org/jbossws/ReleaseNotes-jbossws-cxf-4.0.0.CR1.txt
[2]
http://download.jboss.org/jbossws/ReleaseNotes-jbossws-native-4.0.0.CR1.txt