[jbossws-dev] Schema validation of SOAP messages

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Thu Aug 30 13:32:11 EDT 2012

Folks,
FYI I've spent a bit of time in improving the testcase Jim created for
JBWS-3500 (which was actually not a bug). While doing that, I've added
some tests to prove how schema validation can also be enabled using the
jbossws client/endpoint configurations. In particular, users can also
set the schema-validation-enabled property in the
Standard-Endpoint-Config to achieve a server wide configuration
(properties in there are automatically copied into cxf jaxws:properties).
See
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/JBWS/Advanced+User+Guide#AdvancedUserGuide-SchemavalidationofSOAPmessages

Cheers
Alessio