[jbossws-dev] What exception to trigger undeploy.

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Tue Dec 10 08:32:41 EST 2013

Hi Rebecca,
it should be possible to make a deployment fail, for example by raising
an exception in one of the DeploymentAspect / DeploymentUnitProcessor
instances.
Actually triggering undeployment of a successful deployment is not
something that can be done by throwing an exception.

Alessio

On 10/12/13 14:24, Rebecca Searls wrote:

> Is there a specific exception to use to trigger undeployment?
>
> During the deployment process, I am checking for specific conditions
> of webservice apps.  If the conditions are not met I want to signal
> that the app is not to be deployed.

Alessio Soldano
Web Service Lead, JBoss