[jbossws-dev] Changes to target containers on JBossWS trunk

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Wed May 14 13:29:51 EDT 2014

Folks,
FYI, I've just committed a bunch of changes to make JBossWS-CXF trunk
consume jbossws-spi 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT and jbossws-common 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT.
The AS720 and WFLY800 integration layers have been updated accordingly
and 5.0.0-SNAPSHOT versions of them are consumed by the stack.

I've also modified the wilfly810 target, which currently uses the
WildFly 8.0.0.CR2 release (will change that to 8.0.0.Final once that's
released too).

Finally, a new wildfly900 target is available: due to the above
mentioned changes to jbossws-spi, the wildfly master is not usable as
is, so for now my fork here can be used:
https://github.com/asoldano/wildfly/commits/jbossws5

Tomorrow I'll update the Hudson instance on jbossws-qa.jboss.org.

Cheers
Alessio

--
Alessio Soldano