[jbossws-dev] New configuration options proposal

Jim Ma ema at redhat.com
Mon Oct 13 23:29:49 EDT 2014

On 10/13/2014 09:33 PM, Alessio Soldano wrote:

>>> Good question... I'd say it would be an addition; we can decide to warn
>>> the user if he's trying adding an interceptor that is already there.
>>>
>> Option for either *adding* or *replacing* interceptors would be great.
> I've thought a bit about this while implementing and figured out it's
> quite complex to allow replacing. We'll go with the addition only for
> now, and try also supporting replacement if there's actual user
> interest in this.
We should make it same behaviour like in cxf. There is no replacement in
cxf. Interceptors configured with different places (from annotation like
@Interceptors, @Feature or cxf.xml) will be all added to cxf's
interceptor chain. If there is the same interceptor is added twice , the
later added will override the previous one.