[jbossws-dev] JBossWS sources migration to GitHub

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Tue Jun 23 12:02:20 EDT 2015

Folks,
you might have already noticed, the project sources have been imported
into GitHub, under the 'jbossws' organization: https://github.com/jbossws

The owner of the repositories are Jim Ma, Rebecca Searls and me; owners
can perform administration tasks on all repositories and are granted
push rights. Anybody else can contribute to the project by sending pull
requests. As we're still setting up proper notification hooks, consider
pinging me if you have a PR pending for some days and nobody is taking
care of it.

The Hudson continuous integration instance
(http://jbossws-qa.jboss.org:8180/hudson/) has been modified to consume
the sources on GitHub.

The old SVN repository is still active, but I've revoked all
contributors commit rights (except for admins), so it can be considered
as read-only. Should you figure out you need to modify anything that's
not been imported into GitHub, please just let me know and we'll figured
out the best actions to take.

I'll be blogging in the next days on the migration process, should
anybody be interested in how it went ;-)

Cheers
Alessio

--
Alessio Soldano