[jbossws-users] [JBossWS] - Re: DayTrader benchmark deployment

jshrinivas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 17 18:31:17 EST 2006

Hi Thomas,

I am sorry, I couldnt get back to you on this earlier. Anyways, there is no jaxrpc-mapping.xml in the ear. There is a file named TradeServices_mapping.xml and here is what the file lists for getMarketSumary:

        <service-endpoint-method-mapping>
            <java-method-name>getMarketSummary</java-method-name>
            <wsdl-operation>getMarketSummary</wsdl-operation>
            <wrapped-element/>
            <wsdl-return-value-mapping>
                <method-return-value>org.apache.geronimo.samples.daytrader.MarketSummaryDataBeanWS</method-return-value>
                <wsdl-message xmlns:wrvm="http://daytrader.samples.geronimo.apache.org">wrvm:getMarketSummaryResponse</wsdl-message>
                <wsdl-message-part-name>getMarketSummaryReturn</wsdl-message-part-name>
            </wsdl-return-value-mapping>
        </service-endpoint-method-mapping>

Please let me know if I am missing something here.

Thanks,
-Shrinivas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987016#3987016

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3987016