[jbossws-users] [JBoss Web Server] - How do I use Jboss WS as a replacement for Apache+mod_jk?

beck4353 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 11 13:27:09 EDT 2006

I am currently using Apache + mod_jk1.2 in the front end to forward certain requests to a JBoss AS running behind a firewall.

I would like to use JBoss WS instead as it has SSL support (cannot compile Apache in my Solaris env).  How do I configure JBoss WS to route these requests?  Is there a worker.properties equivalent?

Also, I plan on having 2 servers, each running 2 instances of JBoss WS in the DMZ clustered and forwarding requests to the AS Cluster.  I (will) have BigIP doing the load balancing.  Is this feasible?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977633#3977633

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977633