[jbossws-users] [JBossWS] - Two services with same portname

jaap.taal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 28 21:29:29 EDT 2007

When I deploy two services with the same method name inside one war file something strange happens:

  | @WebService
  | @SOAPBinding(style = SOAPBinding.Style.DOCUMENT, use = SOAPBinding.Use.LITERAL, parameterStyle = SOAPBinding.ParameterStyle.WRAPPED)
  | public class EchoListString {
  |
  |     @WebMethod
  |     public List<String> echo(List<String> myList) {
  |         return myList;
  |     }
  |
  | }

and

  | @WebService
  | @SOAPBinding(style = SOAPBinding.Style.DOCUMENT, use = SOAPBinding.Use.LITERAL, parameterStyle = SOAPBinding.ParameterStyle.WRAPPED)
  | public class EchoListBean {
  |
  |     @WebMethod
  |     public List<BasicBean> echo(List<BasicBean> myList) {
  |         return myList;
  |     }
  |
  | }

The echo input xsd (as well as the output) which is generated inside the wsdl is:
<xs:complexType name="echo">
<xs:sequence>
<xs:element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="arg0" type="tns:basicBean" />
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>

the tns:basicBean is used instead of xs:string!

When I change the name of either EchoListString.echo EchoListBean.echo, everything is normal.

I think it's a bug, but i'm not sure!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041670#4041670

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041670