[jbossws-users] [JBossWS] - Re: WebMethod with name

lavrenych do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 11 16:59:49 EDT 2007

I am doing bottom up development (starting with service implementation), so everything should work. This is very strange, because, like I said, just renaming method name in java source code solves the problem. Just wondering, what are the other "prohibited" method names...

I am using jboss 4.0.5.GA and JbossWS 1.2.1.

Here is my web.xml (nothing surprising, but just in case):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application 2.3//EN"
<web-app>

    <servlet-name>Echo</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>com.newxt.ws.Echo</servlet-class>

  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>Echo</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/Echo</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>