[jbossws-users] [JBossWS] - Re: Problem deploying web service

Christy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 05:43:26 EDT 2007

What do you mean by saying "more specific"?
I'm deploying it as a .war.
Here is the code of web-service:

import javax.jws.WebService;
import javax.jws.WebMethod;
import javax.jws.soap.SOAPBinding;
@WebService
@SOAPBinding(style = SOAPBinding.Style.RPC)
public class WSJaxws {
  @WebMethod
    public String hello(String param){
     String res = "";
      res = "Hello "+param;
      return res;
  }
}
So I have only java code and web.xml file. When I start jboss it deploys this web-service and I here: http://localhost:8080/jbossws/services I have WSDL file. So everything seems to be fine. But when I restart jboss the web service dessapeares! So I need to rewrite web.xml file (before deploying I had one web.xml, but after deploying jboss changed it, but I know that i is normal). And if I rewrite web.xml as it was before first deploying my web service appeares!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4056356#4056356

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4056356