[jbossws-users] [JBossWS] - Re: MTOM + WS Security = problem

mr_d do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 04:15:04 EDT 2007

Hello!

Thanks for your answers,

"richard_opalka" wrote : MTOM attachments do not need to be inlined.

I agree, but if mtom is used and it is inlined, I don't see the point of using mtom: we can have the binary parameter inlined like the others. I thought that one of the advantages of mtom was to use xop which describes how to package binary data as an attachment.

@davideling
I have exactly the same config as you, same Jboss version and JbossWS version. I have also a method with a bean which contains a DataHandler (annoted). But no luck, I get always the same exception.
javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Endpoint {http://foo.org/mtom}ServiceImpl does not contain operation meta data for: {http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#}EncryptedData

But this problem doesn't change the main problem: to use mtom + ws security with jbossws. I will take a look to the sources when I got time.

:oD.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4058001#4058001

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4058001