[jbossws-users] [JBossWS] - Accessing jaxws web service gives error complaining about no

rickcr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 29 00:40:56 EDT 2007

This is driving me nuts. I have installed jbossws on jboss (both on 4.0.5 and 4.2). I deploy my ear and the webservice is created and I can access the wsdl. I then use wsconsume to create some stubs. For now, I'm just trying to test this from a client running on the same server, so I thought I'd only need the generated Service stub.

I call it from my client as:

  | SpecProcessorService specService = new SpecProcessorService();
  | SpecProcessor specProcessor = specService.getSpecProcessorPort();
  | //...

It errors out on trying to get the Port...

  | 00:27:39,375 ERROR [SpecProcessClient] Error in SpecProcessClient client:
  | org.jboss.ws.WSException: Cannot load java type: net.learntechnology.sample.ejb.slsb.jaxws.ProcessSpec
  | at org.jboss.ws.metadata.umdm.ParameterMetaData.getJavaType(ParameterMetaData.java:275)
  | Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: net.learntechnology.sample.ejb.slsb.jaxws.ProcessSpec

What I don't even get is why it's complaining about not being able to find:
net.learntechnology.sample.ejb.slsb.jaxws.ProcessSpec

I don't even have a package by that name. I have packages that start with net.learntechnology.sample.ejb.slsb  but nothing with jaxws.ProcessSpec

I'm really stumped here. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4059002#4059002

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4059002