[jbossws-users] How to change the context of the wsdl url?

Rick Reumann rickcr at gmail.com
Mon May 7 14:47:08 EDT 2007

I would have thought there would be an annotation on the WebService
annotation to do this, but I can't seem to find one...

What I need is a way to change the context of the generated wsdl url.
I would think this question would come up quite frequently since often
times the server you deploy to might have a different context then
what users might use to access the application. Maybe I'm just
googling poorly, but any help would be appreciated.

--
Rick