[jbossws-users] [JBossWS] - Re: If I deploy more than one webservice I get

rickcr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 15 10:12:14 EDT 2007

Also, my webservices jar is locate din an ear file if that matters at all.

Secondly, I'm not sure why I would need to use @WebContext  in order to get this to work in 1.2.1.GA. All the standard examples I see do not mentioning using @WebContext - which if I understand correctly is not even part of the EJB3 Spec but is a JBoss specific annotation.

If you check out the webservice example for jboss provided after downloading the examples here
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=22866&package_id=132063
(unzip and then in the docs/tutorials there is a webservice example),

You'll see there example does not use the @WebContext notation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045816#4045816

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045816