[jbossws-users] [JBossWS] - Re: XOP testCase

Pires da Silva do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 16 05:31:55 EDT 2007

sorry I answered too quickly; first install the samples and run them and check for jars used. after you may find an answer.without using the samples time is lost with problems difficult to understand.
tu run the samples for Jboss1.2.0.SP1 you have a post "how to run the jbossws samples" mon 2 april 2007.

you also need to work with the generated classes from wsdl with wsconsume.
the class I use is a generated class where i set application/octet-stream:
@javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlType
public class Message {

   private DataHandler dataHandler;

   public Message() {
   }

   public Message(DataHandler dataHandler) {
      this.dataHandler = dataHandler;
   }

   @XmlMimeType("application/octet-stream")
   public DataHandler getDataHandler() {
      return dataHandler;
   }

   public void setDataHandler(DataHandler dataHandler) {

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046054#4046054

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4046054