[jbossws-users] Starting the JBoss WS Project.

Alessio Soldano asoldano at redhat.com
Wed Jan 9 05:26:53 EST 2008

Hi  Rajagopal,
to get started you should refer to the JBossWS documentation that has
recently been reorganized:
http://jbws.dyndns.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=JBossWS . Also refer to
the user forum: http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewforum&f=200
The JBossWS team is putting some efforts in making the user startup with
web services easier.
In particular this means that the Eclipse configuration for a user
ws-enabled project is not available yet but is currently in our todo
list (http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBWS-1886) and will be shipped
with our distribution soon.
You can know which libraries you need looking at the jbossws build file,
however this will also be easier soon.
Regards

Alessio Soldano
JBoss, a Division of Red Hat.