[jbossws-users] Can Apache Axis use EJBv3 Based Web Services

Alan Scott balanscott at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 09:07:58 EDT 2008

Can vendor systems that use Apache Axis as their WS layer read and use
EJBv3 based web services? We are having an issue with a vendors system
and we can clearly show we are passing the params to our web service in
their technology; however, the web service never get the params. When we
use SOAP-UI or the Web Services Explorer in Eclipse everything works great.

Any recommendations, web links or help would be greatly appreciated.