[jbossws-users] java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jboss.ws.core.soap. SOAPMessageImpl

Mathi mathivanan.t at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 05:56:56 EDT 2009

Hi All,
I am new to webservice..
I have created client webservice (java classes using wscompile tool) to
access the webservice (http://....?wsdl) and get theexchangerates.
 when i execute the client webservice.. i get the following exception

  java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPMessageImpl
       at
com.sun.xml.rpc.client.StubBase._postSendingHook(StubBase.java:248)
       at
com.sun.xml.rpc.client.StreamingSender._send(StreamingSender.java:341)
       at
com.acer.emb.webservice.client.test.MNBArfolyamServiceSoap_Stub.getCurrentExchangeRates(MNBArfolyamServiceSoap_Stub.java:83)
       at
com.acer.emb.webservice.client.test.HungaryExchangeRateStub.main(HungaryExchangeRateStub.java:12)

I would be grateful, if u guys give me suggestions/guidance..

  thanks