[jbossws-users] [JBossWS] - Re: Help! Call Web service error!

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 18 11:01:55 EDT 2009

You have he perfect setup to track down the issue.  Add -verbose:gc to both run.bat files and then compare the results, you should find that on XP some of the classes are being loaded from somewhere different that where they are being loaded on Server 2003.

I assume you are using the exact same version of the JDK on both platforms.

And here is an interesting thing to try: install the latest patch level for your JDK on XP and see if that works. When I ran into a similar issue several years ago, though in a build environment instead of a run environment, it turned out that some other group was being lazy and copied a JAR file int the JDK's endorsed directory. The build guy could never figure out why the problem always got fixed when he installed a new JDK.

I run on XP and Server 2003 without any issues.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231671#4231671

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231671