[jbossws-users] [JBoss Web Services Users] - Re: multiple wsdl request from client

_guido do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 10 04:05:20 EDT 2009

Not a real solution for this:

*i used the jboss webservice libraries at the client because i needed them to get the WS-Security to work (the jdk6 ws implementation doesnt work for me)

*this configruation i dont need no more, because i dont use the WS-Security to secure my webservices

*i removed the configuration and if i use the jdk ws implementation -> only 1 wsdl request will be done by the client

bye,
guido

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254343#4254343

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4254343