[jbpm-dev] jBPM5 Request for Comments - feedback

Sebastian Schneider schneider at dvz.fh-aachen.de
Sat Apr 17 12:48:18 EDT 2010

Hello Mauricio,

Am 17.04.2010 18:20, schrieb Mauricio Salatino:
> Hi Sebastian,
> Not sure about PVM, I think there are some differences with jBPM that
> need to be addressed.
> In drools flow there is already an advanced support for BPMN2, so it
> think we need to dig a little bit to find out big differences and
> missing points.

Does Drools Flow use a version of the PVM? Anyway, I never understood
completely what was the point of Drools Flow since in the first place
Drools is a business rules engine for me - and a good one - but not a
solution for the execution of complete processes.

I know that there are cases where a busines rule represents a kind of
flow and this is where Drools Flow fits in for me but I would never
consider task management part of it for example.

Just my 2 cents
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Schneider