[jbpm-dev] jBPM5 Request for Comments

Xu Hui Sheng xyz20004 at 163.com
Mon Apr 19 22:07:58 EDT 2010

Hi Kris,
  Thanks for your reply.

  Please let me know if there is any thing I can help on jBPM 4.

  There are more and more people around me plaining to use jBPM for their project's process engine.  Beside a core processEngine, many people intend to use a complete BPM solution.  I think that is what jBPM5 aim to, see the BAM, Report(BI) and so and.

  And I am also agree the opinion of Sebastian that jBPM5 could use a popular DI container, like spring or guice, we needn't create a DI container by ourself. Then we could focus on ehancing the core process engine and related modules.

  In addition, it may be a wonderful thing if jBPM5 could support BPEL. the PVM definitely has ability to do this.  It will make the integartion from BPEL and BPMN more easier.

2010-04-20

Xu Hui Sheng
WebSite: http://www.family168.com/