[jbpm-users] [JBoss jBPM] - Are ProcessDefinitions singletons or prototypes?

joe_jboss@freemansoft.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 25 14:49:52 EDT 2008

ProcessDefinitions are the description of a process and the ProcessInstance holds the runtime state. Does this mean ProcessDefinitions can be shared across all users's process instances?

We're using serialization for in-memory-cache persistence and we're trying to figure out if we can disconnect the process definitions before serialization and reconnect them after deserialization.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4172401#4172401

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4172401