[jbpm-users] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Storing process instance creator

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 15 12:54:40 EST 2008

Yes and no.... If you have a start-task, assign a swimlane to it and give it a name (e.g. creator). If you set the actor id on the jbpm context if you start a process, it is automatically assigned to that swimlane.

Whether it is common to retrieve processes based on this to track progress I'm not sure. I've never done it but that might be me. I want to keep track of tasks that are overdue or soon will be. It does not matter much in the 'real-time' monitoring who started it. For analysis purposes it does since the creator might be the one that provided to little information for other tasks to be carried out quickly

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196657#4196657

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196657