[jbpm-users] RE: Any good customer references for jBPM?

Eric D. Schabell eric at schabell.org
Fri Nov 7 07:18:37 EST 2008

Hello wilsonkong,

> I'm consider to use this because this is a free solution.
>
> But where can I find some references information for jBPM? I want to know
any enterprise is using this for production right now.

If you want to see what we are doing with this for the last 8-9 months in
production you can check out my presentations next week. I am talking at the
Dutch Java Users Group Fall Conference (JFALL) and the next day at the Dutch
Linux World 2008.

The first one goes into it a bit deeper, the second is more directed at the
Open Source success story. Here are some links:

JFall 12 Nov:
http://www.schabell.org/2008/10/jfall-2008-full-scale-stp-with-jbpm.html
Linux World 13 Nov:
http://www.schabell.org/2008/08/open-source-talk-at-linux-world-expo-in.html

These both were based on a paper I just got accepted to a conference next
year, the abstract here is the basis for both of the above presentations (in
case you can't read the Dutch parts in the above posts):

http://www.schabell.org/2008/11/caise09-chapter-proposal-accepted.html

Hope this helps, let me know if you need more for your evaluation?

--
Regards,

Eric D. Schabell
http://www.schabell.org