[jbpm-users] [jBPM Users] - Re: StaleObjectException in JBPM 4.0

jbarrez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 25 09:25:42 EDT 2009

@Ronald:

The problem is not that the process instance is ended. In fact, it was probably still before the join activity.

However, the tearDown() method does a deleteDeploymentCasade() which deletes everything related to the deployment (including the active process instance). I agree that's kinda confusing ... but it sure helps us writing quick tests without having to clean up our database ourselves every test.

For unit tests, there is an assertion: assertProcessInstanceEnded(String pId).

So, I don't yet see the issue with processInstances. Perhaps you can enlighten me?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251488#4251488

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251488