[jbpm-users] jboss-5.0.0.GA.zip download failing

Peter Brooks peter.h.m.brooks at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 02:37:19 EST 2009

It looks as if I've found the problem with the .zip file. I downloaded
it and it appeared to come down OK - the browser claimed to have
downloaded a 103.8 Mb file. However, on disc, I have 51.9 Mb file.

I've now tried using two different browsers - safari and omniweb. I
used different download locations too.

It looks like a fairly hard error, truncating the download file. Any
suggestions of somewhere I could get it whole? I'd be happy to ftp for
it if that helped...