[jbpm-users] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM 4 task form examples

manishh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 20 08:15:56 EDT 2009

Thanks kukeltje for pointing that out. I tried implementing it but I am getting the error "Task form resource 'task1.ftl' does not exists. The ftl file (task1.ftl) is in the same package as process definition file.
I tried importing the file in 2 different ways :

- <task g="338,58,177,52" name="...." swimlane="..." form="task1.ftl"> ...
- <task g="338,58,177,52" name="...." swimlane="..." form="com/test/jbpm/process/task1.ftl"> ...

but I am getting the same error in both the cases.

I believe that the process definition and the  content of the ftl file are stored in the jbpm4_lob table (at the time of the deployment of the process) in the form of a blob. But in my case only the process definition is getting stored in the jbpm4_lob table.

Do you have any idea on what could be the reason behind the form resource file not getting loaded?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244627#4244627

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244627