[jbpm-users] JPA and BPEL 2.0 support in jBPM 4.0?

Umesh Wankhede umesh.wankhede at arisglobal.co.in
Mon Mar 9 09:24:39 EDT 2009

Hi

I am evaluating different options for workflow engine. But I find couple
of pain points with jBPM:
1. It supports hibernate, but not JPA.
2. It seems to support BPEL 1.0 but not 2.0.

Can somebody throw more light on this?

Umesh

 Legal Notice: This transmission, including any attachments, is confidential, proprietary, and may be privileged. It is intended solely for
 the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you have received this transmission in error and you are hereby advised that any
 review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this transmission, or any of the information included therein, is unauthorized and strictly
 prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply and permanently delete all copies of
 this transmission and its attachments