[jbpm-users] [jBPM Users] - Re: decision node based on data not in task variables

sravyts do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 1 02:47:42 EDT 2009

Ok, that was indeed what I was missing, thanks for the help.

This is my actual node in my processdefinition:

<j:decision name="evaluate document">
  |         <handler expr="#{decisionConditionHandler}">
  |             <field name="conditions">
  |                 <list>
  |                     <object class="org.example.Condition">
  |                         <field name="transitionName">
  |                             <string value="Bad"/>
  |                         </field>
  |                         <field name="expression">
  |                             <string value="#{varName == false}"/>
  |                         </field>
  |                     </object>
  |                     <object class="org.example.Condition">
  |                         <field name="transitionName">
  |                             <string value="Good"/>
  |                         </field>
  |                         <field name="expression">
  |                             <string value="#{varName == true}"/>
  |                         </field>
  |                     </object>
  |                 </list>
  |             </field>
  |         </handler>
  |         <j:transition name="Bad" to="Try again"/>
  |         <j:transition name="Good" to="Submit document"/>
  |     </j:decision>

and my decisionconditionHandler has a variable:

 List<Condition> conditions;

Wkr,
Sofie

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4252741#4252741