[jbpm-users] [jBPM Users] - [jBPM 4.1] Signavio process editor

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 1 05:26:08 EDT 2009

Hello!

I wanted to try out 4.1 and I was especially curious for the Signavio process editor integration. Unfortunately I have a problem. I installed the demo setup (JBoss) on a Windows Server but I am accessing the web interface with my local client's browser.

When I access the editor with

http://the.server's.fully.qualified.hostname:8080/jbpmeditor/p/explorer

or

http://the.server's.ip.address:8080/jbpmeditor/p/explorer

the Signavio editor is started but as soon as I try to create a process definition he tries to redirect me to a site using http://localhost/. This of course does not work.

I started the JBoss AS with setting my the bind address. If I leave this out JBoss just binds to 127.0.0.1.

C:\jbpm-4.1\jboss-5.0.0.GA\bin\run.bat -b my.ip.address.here

Any hints regarding what's the easiest way to get the editor running. Where does the Signavio editor take the hostname / ip address from to generate addresses?

Thanks!

Sebastian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4252778#4252778

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4252778