[jbpm-users] [jBPM Users] - How to trigger Sub-process from custom state recursively?

ekobir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 2 07:19:28 EDT 2009

Hi All

I have started working jbpm recently. I'm trying to realise following scenario with jbpm. Any help is appreciated.

Start points to a custom activity which requests an XML file from external source.
If file exists, next custom activity starts streaming it. At this point,  I would like trigger rest of the logic (sub-process?) recursively for each piece of data  from streaming.

So, How can I start/trigger execution of sub-processes asynchronously from a custom activity with some data?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4253045#4253045

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4253045