[jbpm-users] [jBPM Users] - Re: Is there any kind of variable in JBPM4 like 'transient v

lixiangrjxy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 3 21:51:55 EDT 2009

"npirard" wrote : Hello

  | I am not sure if I get the point here. I would like to forward a variable throughout some decisions but without persisting them (sensitive data that should not be in my DB)
  |
  | could this idea of "transient variable" be what I am looking for?
  |
  | but then I do not quite understand the thread shekharv is referring to : the variables set by ExecutionService are persisted, aren't they?

I think we're looking for the same thing. and I think it shekharv's sulotion is not what we want.

An util class and a ThreadLocal variable can be work here as npirard suggested.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4253458#4253458

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4253458