[jbpm-users] [jBPM Users] - Custom task in jbpm 4.1?

Josh Long starbuxman at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 17:00:03 EDT 2009

You can get at the task service just like and other in process object.
You might even expose it via some sort of rpc. Either way there's
nothing stopping you from querying for tasks and completing tasks in a
remote resource like a swing ui or something. I use it to orchestrate
grid activity - ie , a number of nodes performing image and video
transformation query for jobs, as they're conditioned for that kind of
work. Other nodes query for tasks like sending emails or generating
keys, etc. Thus, work for a single process may visit 10 nodes,
sometimes in parallel!

Thanks,
Josh

Envoyé de mon iPhone