[jbpm-users] [jBPM Users] - Re: Manager role in Tomcat demo setup

jbarrez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 10 04:53:58 EDT 2009

The 'struggling' guy would be me ;-)

The Realm configuration was a last minute addition just before the 4.1 release. I followed the Tomcat doc to get a separate Realm for the jbpm-console (by adding a config in /conf/catalina/localhost/jbpm-console), but that didn't work. I also tried to narrow the realm to the /jbpm-console path obnly in the config, but that didn't work either.

So I picked the easy path... The realm configuration certainly needs a revision and I would appreciate any pointers in the right direction, since like I said I'm hitting a wall with the official tomcat doc. But I do want us to have a separate realm.

To answer your initial question: what about adding a manager role + user with that role to JBPM4_ID_GROUP, USER, etc?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254351#4254351

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4254351