[jbpm-users] [jBPM Users] - workflow design about wait states

mmusaji do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 10 11:06:04 EDT 2009

JBPM 4.0 - My workflow contains a fork with multiple custom nodes that all change different objects. My problem is in real life, I won't know how long this process takes.

I'm experimenting (without much luck) having a wait state before the join which would use an event-listener to ensure all the objects have been updated. My Unit test just keep going through and process completing and im struggling testing this. Is this the right way of going about this problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254478#4254478

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4254478