[jbpm-users] [jBPM Users] - [jBPM4] final state when async node is used

ouaibsky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 11 06:46:03 EDT 2009

Hello
I start playing with sample availbale into 4.1 distribution.
The EndStateTest is interesting because it test state value at end of workflow.

I try to reproduce this with intermediary node with continue mode = "async".

To to that i look at example: AsyncActivityTest and just modify test to add getState() at end of value  (end force end note with state="complete") .

State value is already "async"

My question is: how do we know that a workfow is ended ?

Regards
Christophe

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254707#4254707

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4254707