[jbpm-users] [jBPM Users] - Re: workflow design about wait states

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 11 07:16:44 EDT 2009

"mmusaji" wrote : I'm working on a unit test, appreciate your feedback so far. I tried to do this before but because of the fork the unit test would always fail as the unit test thread would continue and fork would not be complete.

So? Your unittest fails because the behaviour of your app is not what you expect... Great, that is what unittests are for :-)

You use async but do you have a job executor in your unit test? If not, the jobs are never executed and your custom nodes are never executed

If you look at the examples in the source you can find these things out. As always, ttry to minimize the testcases. e.g. if you remove async on the custom nodes it might work. So you are more closer to the cause. That is debugging/troubleshooting etc.... ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254716#4254716

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4254716