[jbpm-users] [jBPM Users] - Re: Same token seems to be attached to two task instances?

gfargone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 11 17:40:32 EDT 2009

Ronald,

I was suspecting a transaction rollback also, but it turns out that one clever user has wondered onto the page where you can manually move between tasks in a process using the native jbpm-console.  Doing that totally messes up things as it leaves the original task open.
We used to link to the native console to show the current process image and the current active task. It turns out there is no way to clamp down permissions sufficiently using the properties file provided.

The solution was to eliminate all access to the native console except for a few admins who understand how to use it. We just serve up the static process image retrieved from the process definition file through a little servlet and the user has to locate the task name on it. The current task name is provided in a small pop up screen.

This incident gave me serious grief and I never seen it in the development environment. We are using JBPM in a production pilot at this point.

Thanks,
Tamas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4254861#4254861

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4254861