[jbpm-users] [jBPM Users] - Re: Deploying processes on Tomcat

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 15 06:09:56 EDT 2009

Okay, it's me again:

Where and how can I make the HSQLDB server used in the demo setup bind to the actual IP address and not to localhost? The reason: I am trying to deploy remote.

I have done the following for a workaround: I stopped Tomcat and I changed the supplied start-up script to start the HSQLDB from

java -cp hsqldb.jar org.hsqldb.Server -address localhost -port 1701 -dbname.0 jbpmDatabase

java -cp hsqldb.jar org.hsqldb.Server -address 0.0.0.0 -port 1701 -dbname.0 jbpmDatabase

Then I started the HSQLDB server using the start script and I could deploy my process from the remote system. Afterwards I stopped the HSQLDB server and restarted Tomcat.

Where can I set the address to bind to when the server is started in/by Tomcat?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255242#4255242

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255242